All products by American Stonecast Products, Inc., are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase, by an Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Furthermore, American Stonecast Products, Inc., will replace any product within one (1) year of purchase by a retail customer of an OEM for any reason whatsoever if retail customer is dissatisfied with an American Stonecast Products, Inc., product.
Please note the following limitations & expectations.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any obligation other than the replacement of defective parts when presented to the selling distributor with proof of purchase during the warranty period.
- Any labor charges, removal or installation expenses, freight or postage, or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective product or retail customer dissatisfaction.
This warranty shall be voided by any of the following:
- Modification of any product not authorized prior to, and in writing of, any American Stonecast Products, Inc. representative.
- Improper installation, care, maintainance or handling of the product.
- Use of product for any purpose other than that for which it is specifically intended.
The foregoing warranties are exclusive and made only to the original purchaser of the product and the OEM to which such product is sold. No employee, agent or other person is authorized to modify or give other warranties on behalf of American Stonecast Products, Inc.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTOBILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL EXIST IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED HEREUNDER, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.